3 - 5 Werkdagen
A comprehensive collection of oral and maxillofacial cases using cone beam CT imaging
Atlas of Cone Beam Computed Tomography delivers a robust collection of cases using this advanced method of imaging for oral and maxillofacial radiology. The book features over 1,500 high-quality CBCT scans with succinct descriptions covering a wide range of maxillofacial region conditions, including normal anatomy, anomalies, inflammatory diseases, and degenerative diseases.
Easy to navigate and featuring multiple images of normal variation and pathologies, the book offers readers guidance on the diagnostic values of CBCT, as well as CBCT images of the inferior alveolar nerve canal, dental implants, temporomandibular joint evaluations, and surgical interventions. The book also includes:
- A thorough introduction to cone beam computed tomography, including in vivo and in vitro preparation and evaluation, indications in dentistry, and indications in medicine
- Comprehensive explorations of cone beam computed tomography artefacts and anatomic landmarks
- Practical discussions of cone beam computed tomography of dental structure, including normal anatomy, anomalies, and the difficulties of eruption
- In-depth examinations of cone beam computed tomography of pathological growth and development, including maxillofacial congenital and developmental anomalies
Perfect for graduate dental students and postgraduate dental students in oral and maxillofacial radiology, Atlas of Cone Beam Computed Tomography is also useful to general dentists, oral and maxillofacial radiologists, head and neck maxillofacial surgeons, head and neck radiologists, general radiologists, and ENT surgeons.
- : Ingrid Roxylo-Kalinowska, Yaser Safi, Mitra G. Ahsaie, Ghassem Ansari
- : John Wiley And Sons LTD
- : 9781119667773
- : Engels
- : Hardcover
- : 464
- : februari 2022
- : 1510
- : 223 x 281 x 30 mm.
- : Geneeskunde: algemene onderwerpen