In these fascinating pages, author Luanne Zurlo shows that, contrary to popular opinion, single life is often a holy, joyful vocation lived out, sometimes in a hidden way, by souls who have had an authentic encounter with Christ.
These souls are joyfully single for a greater purpose, nourishing both the world and the Church with the unique spiritual strengths and graces that God gives to souls who deliberately remain single for Him "" in the world but not of it.
Read these pages to learn:
- Why dedicated single life is uniquely suited to our times
- How it builds on our baptismal vocations
- The special role that dedicated singles have in the Church
- How the dedicated-single vocation complements marriage and religious life
- How celibacy for the sake of the Kingdom yields a fruitful spousal relationship with Christ
- How dedicated singles can follow the evangelical counsels of obedience and poverty without the structured life of a religious community