2 - 4 Weken
The Swindoll Study Bible draws from thousands of hours of Chuck's study over his more than fifty years of ministry. Chuck's warm, personal style comes across on every page, and his informed, practical insights get straight to the heart of the message God's Word has for the world today. Each part of this study Bible is like hearing Chuck speak God's Word directly to your heart, encouraging your faith and drawing you deeper into the study of God's Word.
- Book Introductions answer key questions: Who wrote the book? Where are we? Why is this book so important? What's the big idea? How do I apply this?
- Application Articles explain important passages with Chuck's winsome style through stories, illustrations, and specific application points.
- People Profiles provide lessons from the lives of key biblical figures that hit home for modern readers.
- Holy Land Tour explores important biblical locations. Each stop includes a photo and a modern-day map alongside background information and a devotion.
- Prayer Moments offer heartfelt prayers from Chuck asking God to help us live out the truths of His Word.
- Living Insights throughout Scripture--over 1600 study notes in all--highlight Chuck's insights on important passages.
- Searching the Scriptures, an article adapted from Chuck's book of the same name, summarizes Chuck's approach to Bible study.
- Additional Features include Bible reading plans, indexes, a dictionary/concordance, and full-color maps.
- The Swindoll Study Bible App (iOS and Android) is provided free with purchase and contains all the content of the print edition alongside searching, note taking, bookmarking, and sharing functions. See the User's Guide for details (page A9).